PO Box 445, SA, 5162
Ph: 0417 820 307 Fax: (08) 8358 5952
The Advantages of using Pneumatic Presses…………..
· The capital investment for Pneumatic Presses is less than for other comparable equipment.
· Tooling for Pneumatic Presses is generally simple and inexpensive.
· No die set column-guided tooling required.
· TAMA Pneumatic Presses are designed for low maintenance.
· Tooling for Pneumatic Presses is usually less complex and requires less maintenance.
· Pneumatic Presses usually require only simple pneumatics to operate.
· Pneumatic controls are generally very reliable and most Brands can be used with TAMA Presses.
TAMA presses can be set to the optimum required ram force, therefore
· TAMA Presses can be set up to have a low noise level.
· Pneumatic Presses are very versatile and can be used in a variety of applications.
· Pneumatic presses are easy to relocate or to move.
TAMA Pneumatic Presses can be easily arranged to process sequentially or
be used in conjunction
designed the TAMA Press range we used the “kiss” principle
Presses use a rigid welded body design. TAMA Presses implement simple
The basic TAMA range of presses can be supplied with double or triple air cylinders and with different shut height and ram strokes to customer specification. The press can be equipped with ram stop, tool adapters or mounting plates for fast tool change. TAMA Presses can easily be configured to suit many different applications.
air consumption and equipment cost, pneumatic presses can economically
operate up to 120 kN
TAMA Pneumatic presses can be set up to operate like a multi stage tool or work together to perform multiple tasks in one stage and they can easily be combined to work together with other units like drills, saws etc. to form work-centres. The material used to build TAMA presses is high tensile strength steel that can be welded to make it easy to modify or incorporate the presses. TAMA presses are very adaptable and work in any position.
Press set-up to produce components from a sheet metal strip.
Press force 12 ton Cycle time approx 2 sec.
Automatic multi punch press set-up with auto
feed & loading to punch 34 slots & indent a logo into a 3000mm long aluminium extrusion.
PAGE - ABOUT US - SPECIALS
TOOLS - PNEUMATIC
PRESSES - DIE
SETS & PRESS TOOLING